Re: [sig] Pennsic 36 Inter-Kingdom Slavic / Eastern European Studies University in 2007 ?!

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2006
      I'm willing to go anywhere so long as I can find some
      crash space! :D

      I've never been to Michigan.... though I kind of have
      to vote for the NY location; there, I can drive to.

      --Sfandra
      --Carolingian, EK (though I don't pahk my cah in
      Hahvahd Yahd...) (actually, noone can - Harvard would
      get really ticked off if you tried to park on their
      pretty landscaped 'quad' called the Yard...)

      --- Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <panzygmunt@...>

      http://www.ioniacounty.org/images/Park/pages/PalmerLodge_jpg.htm

      http://mail.yahoo.com