Polish Ksztalt

  • magdalenag56
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 10:38 AM
      Greetings all. Back from Pennsic and starting my next project. I'm
      looking for information on the Polish ksztalt. It's a bodice and/or
      corset from 17th century Poland. If anyone has information on this
      other than from Turnau and Bartkiewicz, I would really appreciate a
      copy. Please include the resource information, or as much as you have,
      if you send me anything. Thre isn't much out there so I'm hoping it
      can be sent electronically.

      Magdalena G