Re: Pennsic Meeting !

  • ladysatinedelacourcel
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2006
      Sorry to have missed the fun! I am happy it was such a success!

      In Service,

      Satine
    • Denise Plonis
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2006
        Raspberry Krupnik?

        We make Krupnik - but I've never heard of Raspberry Krupnik. It sounds wonderful. Could someone post the recipe for it?

        Thanks,

        Tatiana of Varena
        tatiana@...

        [Edit your posts, please--moderator]
      • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 23, 2006
          The gentle Tatianan wrote:

          "Can someone post a recipe for raspberry krupnik?"

          Here you go: http://www.plcommonwealth.org/files.htm , then look for section
          6.

          --
          Cze�� Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
          Middle Kingdom, Pentamere, Shire of Talonval