Re: [sig] Welcome home

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21 3:38 PM
      In a message dated 8/21/2006 5:01:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      purplkat@... writes:

      They gave me their card (which is at home - not here), and I have to
      remember to post their info on the sig site for all to see.>>

      That would be the lovely couple Tom & Ursula. Tom does super fine weapon
      reconditioning: _http://www.tomsarsenal.com_ (http://www.tomsarsenal.com) .

      Czesc Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski,
      Servant of Sir Dag Thorgrimsson, Master Mordok Rostovskogo
      Middle Kingdom, Shire of Talonval
      My homepage - _http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html_
      (http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html)
      Narcolepsy is when you can't stay awake. Insomnia is when you can't sleep.
      Having both at one time is called Parenthood - Bodvarr Geirsson

    • Rick Orli
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22 11:09 AM
        Cool! Tom & Ursula are expected at the Doylestown PA Battle of
        Warsaw 1656 event. Now I have another reason to look forward to
        meeting them.
        -Rick