real polish folks

  • Lynda Fjellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2006
      Oh yes please, even though they now live in Canada, they will know where
      the best places to go in Poland are. Hubby and I are going next year
      and are looking for advice. (and maybe guides)
      Ilaria

      They gave me their card (which is at home - not here), and I have to
      remember to post their info on the sig site for all to see.

      Lady Katheryne
      aka Panni Katardzyna Niedzwiedzska Bochenek