RE: [sig] Slightly OOP: Looking for a Name

  • Stephanie Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
      Chorni or chornaya means black in Russian. I had a black lab named Zorya one time - it means "dawn".

      ~Nadya~

      Greetings;

      I am getting a midnight black female Pomeranian in September and so far all of our Pomeranians have Russian names. We would like to have a name for her that means black, midnight, darkness, or anything similar. We are having trouble finding a name or word that we like, any help would be greatly appreciated. So far we have Nikolai, Malakhiia, Kalista, and Misha.

      Thanks
      Tat'ianna Radokovaia