Re: SIG Gathering, 8/16/2006, 2:00 pm

  • Marilyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      I am not sure what block Aethelmearc Royal will be in. Last year it was fairly close to the A&S class areas. I'm sure it will be listed in the Pennsic book. If not feel free to look me up in the Diability Camping area last year it was across from the Middle-eastern tea house. My encampment will have a black outlined cat prominently displayed. I will be arriving Aug. 5th or 6th and be there for the duration. If I am not in feel free to leave a message under the edge of the tea urn on the small table ! If you have any questions or just want to say Hi stop by and chat for a while !

      PS: Jadwiga? If you are going to be there I have been told I should seek you out regarding a heraldry question...

      Lady Marija

      Lady Marija