SIG Gathering, 8/16/2006, 2:00 pm

  • sig@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 12:00 PM
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of sig
      SIG Gathering

      Wednesday August 16, 2006
      2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.

      Event Location: Aethelmarc Royals Main Pavilion, Pennsic War
      Notes:
      See message #11132 for details

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 12:17 PM
        WHat block is this in?

        Zygmunt

        Event Location: Aethelmarc Royals Main Pavilion, Pennsic War
        Notes:
        See message #11132 for details

        Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

      • Marilyn
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3 7:30 AM
          I am not sure what block Aethelmearc Royal will be in. Last year it was fairly close to the A&S class areas. I'm sure it will be listed in the Pennsic book. If not feel free to look me up in the Diability Camping area last year it was across from the Middle-eastern tea house. My encampment will have a black outlined cat prominently displayed. I will be arriving Aug. 5th or 6th and be there for the duration. If I am not in feel free to leave a message under the edge of the tea urn on the small table ! If you have any questions or just want to say Hi stop by and chat for a while !

          PS: Jadwiga? If you are going to be there I have been told I should seek you out regarding a heraldry question...

          Lady Marija

          Lady Marija