plcommonwealth.org

  • Stephanie Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hey Pan,

      My brother and others in my kindgom have had trouble accessing files at
      your site. They think they've found the cause. Thought you might like to
      know.

      Nadya

      Rurik,

      I noticed the links in the files section don't work as well, however I did
      notice that the links all point to:
      http://www.plcommonwealth.org/www.plcommonwealth.org/...

      If you remove one of the www.plcommonwealth.org you will find that all the
      files work properly... See below:

      ~Aislinn~
      Et si omnes ego non.

      "The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
      first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
      Maryland Republicans, 1809.
    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        I think it's fixed, please give it a shot!

        What Kingdom are you all in?

        Zygmunt