ISO of Lady Liudmila Vladimirova doch’

  • Terri Hirling
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi, my name is Baroness HL Isabeau Quiquandon (Terri Hirling,
      Houston, TX), pardon the interruption to your regular scheduled
      program.

      I've been lurking for sometime now hoping to located Lady Liudmila
      Vladimirova doch'. Is she a member of this list? If so, I'd
      appreciated it greatly if she'd contact me off list regarding her
      paper entitled "Russian Women's Headwear and Accessories from IXth
      through XVIIth Centuries" and her kokoshnik "how to" (which I fell in
      love with by the way) both on the web. It seems the picture links in
      the article are broken and I'd like to know if any of them are
      accessable elsewhere. I'm a costuming apprentice and am having a
      difficult time locating "Russian" period artwork from the 15th and
      16th centuries for garb research and, in particular, headdresses (I'm
      real big on period hats). Eastern European garb is somewhat foreign
      to me as my main focus is Western Europe (English & Italian, just
      starting Flemish & German).

      Thank you very much for your time.

      Regards,
      Baroness Isabeau