Hardcopy Slovo?

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      Is there anyone who is going to War who would be able and willing to
      hand out/show off old hardcopy Slovo's at the SIG gathering? I used
      to bring them every year, so I have a copy years worth of extra
      issues lying about here.

      The idea is that it gives people a chance to see what SIG does (esp
      so since usually we don't have computers handy to browse the web page
      or the listserv). :)

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • DOUGLAS PETROFF
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        I have some of the old ones from about 10 years ago, if you want those
        to flash around. Let me know. Sergius.