Re: Osprey Book sources

  • merle@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      >The best source I know of for Osprey books is Green Duck Designs. They
      >have an online catalog at www.greenduck.com or can be reached at:
      >
      >650-493-7756 or FAX 650-493-3548
      >email is orders@...
      >
      >I don't see the new book on their listing, just the Medieval Russian Armies

      >838-1252 book, but they have things in stock that aren't on the web site yet.

      Try Borders.com or Amazon.com. They have lots of Osprey titles available.
      Also Borders price on Medieval Russian Armies is cheaper than Amazon's.

      Kostia
      | "Christopher Merle" <merle@...> |
      | "The fountain of content must spring up in the mind, and |
      | he who hath so little knowledge of human nature as to seek |
      | happiness by changing anything but his own disposition, will |
      | waste his life in fruitless effort and multiply the grief he |
      | proposes to remove." |
      | --Samuel Johnson |