Thank You

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2006
      To those of you who spoke up so quickly with Pennsic offers.. Thanks a
      bunch.. Marija
    • yanagroznaia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2006
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Marilyn Kinyon" <MamaLynx@...> wrote:

        > To those of you who spoke up so quickly with Pennsic offers.. Thanks a
        > bunch.. Marija

        You're welcome! You might want to add the SIG party to the Party
        CAlendar on the pennsic.net page. Might as well get all the free
        advertizing that we can get! If you like, I'll add us for you. Just
        didn't want to step on any toes. :-)

        --Yana