Report: SIG meeting @ Siege

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2006
      We had a total of 9 people attend our classes. I taught my Polish dress class as a warmup to Pennsic. Istvan spoke about Magyar Rovas, and Lady Malise showed us how to re-construct some pendant earrings from a Hungarian grave find. all told, classes lasted about 2.5 - 3hrs. I had to leave pretty early into the second class since I had to stand up for a friend of mine in his wedding at the event, but I am told the remaining classes went very well. Thanks to everyone for coming, and we'll probably do it again next year!

      Zygmunt
    • Lewis Tanzos
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2006
        > We had a total of 9 people attend our classes. I taught my Polish
        > dress class as a warmup to Pennsic. Istvan spoke about Magyar
        > Rovas, and Lady Malise showed us how to re-construct some pendant
        > earrings from a Hungarian grave find. all told, classes lasted
        > about 2.5 - 3hrs. I had to leave pretty early into the second class
        > since I had to stand up for a friend of mine in his wedding at the
        > event, but I am told the remaining classes went very well. Thanks
        > to everyone for coming, and we'll probably do it again next year!

        Er...

        Not that I've had to ask this question before. Which Istvan? (Wan't
        me!)

        - Tanczos Istvan
      • MoxFool@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2006
          That'd be Istvan Valkai, of the Canton of Three Walls, Pentamere, Midrealm.