OT - Looking for Russian Name Herald

  • Katheryne of Krings Keep
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2006
      Pardon this interuption,

      My husband is a Herald for our local Canton, and we have a lady who
      wants a Russian name.

      Unfortunately, he is a new Herald and has little expereience. Can
      anyone out there help him?

      Please reply to me off-list. Thanks
      Katheryne
      who appologizes for the typos as she is listeningi to Spamaalot and
      giggling too muxh
    • Lewis Tanzos
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2006

        > Pardon this interuption,
        >
        > My husband is a Herald for our local Canton, and we have a lady who
        > wants a Russian name.
        >
        > Unfortunately, he is a new Herald and has little expereience. Can
        > anyone out there help him?
        >
        > Please reply to me off-list. Thanks

        I replied to her, but figured that everybody else wouldn't mind the
        info, too. Well, except for that Thanet kid, but he's a special case.

        http://www.sca.org/heraldry/paul/

        (Paul wrote the definitive work that heralds use for Russian names.
        That's the online version.)

        - Istvan