Re: SIG meeting at the Siege of Talonval!

  • Rosie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
      Please, pretty please will you post your class notes somewhere? I
      would be first in line to attend, except I live on the Edge of the
      World (aka Lochac) and my lord insists it is too far to travel on
      the spur of the moment.
      Big hopeful smile :D
      Rosie

      > We have less than a week to go before the meeting at The Siege of
      Talonval event. So I thought I'd send a reminder out and let
      everyone know some of what we've got going on:
      > A class covering Polish garments specifically, and Polish stuff in
      general, plus raspberry krupnik on ice!