SIG meeting at the Siege of Talonval!

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
      We have less than a week to go before the meeting at The Siege of Talonval event. So I thought I'd send a reminder out and let everyone know some of what we've got going on:

      A class covering Polish garments specifically, and Polish stuff in general, plus raspberry krupnik on ice!

      Magyar rovas (runes)

      See www.midrealm.org/talonvale/siege.html for more info!

      Zygmunt
    • Rosie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
        Please, pretty please will you post your class notes somewhere? I
        would be first in line to attend, except I live on the Edge of the
        World (aka Lochac) and my lord insists it is too far to travel on
        the spur of the moment.
        Big hopeful smile :D
        Rosie