summer newsletter

  • susannah53
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 9:27 AM
      The summer issue of THE PYSANKA is now available; subscribers if you haven't gotten your
      copy within a week or so, please let me know! $14/4 issues, $3.50 sample copy. As
      always, I'm open to article and review ideas, $10/article or 4-issue trade subscription, $5/
      review or 2-issue trade subscription, $5 or 2-issue trade subscription for artwork. I
      always have space available for ads; e-mail for rates. Looking for articles for the fall 2006
      issue.

      Susannah West
      POB 98
      Ripley, OH 45167