Re: [sig] Transliteration Help

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
      Transliteration as follows:
      DREVNEE NOVGORODSKOE PRIKLADNOE ISSKUSTVO I ARHEOLOGIJA

      Trnaslation is:

      APLLIED ART AND ARCHEOLOGY OF ANCIENT NOVGOROD
    • aldo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
        The result is the same but you are right tho. I added too many letters which
        do not appear in the transliteration.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
          My bet would be:

          At 12:54 PM 6/13/2006, you wrote:

          >äPEBHéê HOBçOPOä npukÌadhoe uckyccmbo u apxeoÌosuÑ
          >
          >Can anyone transliterate and translate this for me?
          >
          >Much thanks.
          >Posadnitsa Ianuk
        • Jenna Mitelman
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
            On 6/13/06, Jennifer Nelson Kemp <lady.ianuk@...> wrote:

            > �PEBH�� HOB�OPO� npuk�adhoe uckyccmbo u apxeo�osu�

            As far as I can tell from your typing, the title would be:

            DREVNIY NOVGOROD prikladnoye iskustvo i arkheologiya

            Translation: ANCIENT NOVGOROD applied art and archeology

            ~Aryenne
          • aldo
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 24, 2006
              Dear Paul, would there be any place for attached aryicle in SLOVO? If yes, I
              would really be proud of. Your editing is a matter of course. Thanks for any
              reply

              Aldo C. Marturano