Does anyone remember?

  • dana_litwack
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      Back in November(I think)someone posted a link to a really interesting
      site that seemed to show a very cool reenactment group in Eastern
      Europe. A sort of Magyar living history or something. The problem was
      that the whole website was in another language and then like an idiot,
      I forgot to bookmark the site. Now I have no idea how to find it
      again. I think the original post was about the women's headpieces
      that were reproduced and shown. If anyone remembers anything like
      what I am talking about, I would really appreciate more information.
      The site was amazing and I still think about looking into it more.

      Thanks!

      Matlens
    • Stephanie Ross
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
        Here are both webpages that Sofya translated into English for us.

        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/PartizanMan.html
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/PartizanWoman.html

        Nadya