Garb of the Rus

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2006
      I was wondering if anyone had links or downloadable patters for
      Russian or Cossack clothing? Thanks for your help,
      Whiglef
    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
        In a message dated 6/11/2006 11:46:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        Whiglef@... writes:

        I was wondering if anyone had links or downloadable patters for
        Russian or Cossack clothing? Thanks for your help,
        Whiglef

        What time period?

        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski,
        Servant of Sir Dag Thorgrimsson, Master Mordak Rostovskogo, THL Albyn
        Buckthorne
        Middle Kingdom, Shire of Talonval
        SCA Polish Costume resource - http://members.aol.com/moxfool/arts.html
        Remember - when the zombie revolution comes - swords never run out of
        bullets!