Re: [sig] Rus'ka Pravda in English?

  • John Kowal
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 8, 2006
      Greetings All!

      Wow! I didn't know there was a version online. I got copies by hitting
      our University Library and then photocoping them.
      AVL
    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 11, 2006
        Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

        [I forgot to send out my usual call for articles on the first. Sorry
        about that!]

        I'm looking for submissions for the Fall Slovo. Short articles,
        reviews, etc. appreciated. The only restriction is that it must be
        of interest to SIG. Let me know if you have anything.

        The deadline is October 1.

        Thanks,
        Paul (for SIG)

      • aldo
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 12, 2006
          I am sending u a Medieval recipe to make karavai. If u think u can publish
          it in Slovo, it will be great and I'll be thankful. Ciao

          Aldo C. marturano
          > [I forgot to send out my usual call for articles on the first. Sorry
          > about that!]
          >
          > I'm looking for submissions for the Fall Slovo. Short articles,
          > reviews, etc. appreciated. The only restriction is that it must be
          > of interest to SIG. Let me know if you have anything.
          >
          > The deadline is October 1.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Paul (for SIG)

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Paul W Goldschmidt
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 2, 2007
            Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

            As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
            Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc.
            appreciated. Pennsic-related topics are especially welcome. The only
            restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

            Let me know if you have anything.

            The deadline in July 1.

            Thanks,
            Paul (for SIG)

          • aldo
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 7, 2007
              Dear Paul, I am sending attached an article of mine. Let me know if u like it and if u will put it in Slovo.

              Ciao

              Aldo

              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 2, 2007
                Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

                As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
                Fall Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
                restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

                Let me know if you have anything.

                The deadline in October 1.

                Thanks,
                Paul (for SIG)

              • Paul W Goldschmidt
                Message 7 of 16 , May 31 3:48 PM
                  Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

                  As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
                  Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The only
                  restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

                  I am particularly interested in Pennsic-relation material.

                  Let me know if you have anything.

                  The deadline in July 2.

                  Thanks,
                  Paul (for SIG)

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 2, 2008
                    Hi Paul,

                    How do you feel about recipes? I've been trying to
                    collect some pierogi ones, and was thinking about
                    sharing them.

                    --Sfandra

                    --- Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...> wrote:

                    > Greetings Slavic Interest Group!
                    >
                    > As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for
                    > submissions for the
                    > Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc.
                    > appreciated. The only
                    > restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.
                    >
                    > I am particularly interested in Pennsic-relation
                    > material.
                    >
                    > Let me know if you have anything.
                    >
                    > The deadline in July 2.
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    > Paul (for SIG)

                    > removed]

                    Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
                    Haus Von Drakenklaue
                    Kingdom of the East
                    ******************
                    Never 'pearl' your butt.
                  • Paul W Goldschmidt
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 25, 2010
                      I'm still looking for articles to publish in the Fall Slovo. Let me
                      know if you have anything. The deadline is next weekend.

                      Thanks,
                      Paul Wickenden
                    • goldschp tds.net
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 2, 2012
                        I've started work on the Winter Slovo and could definitely use some
                        articles to publish. If you have material that would be of interest
                        to the Slavic Interest Group, let me know directly (off-list). The
                        deadline is January 1st.

                        Thanks,

                        Paul Wickenden of Thanet
                        goldschp@...
                      • goldschp tds.net
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 9, 2013
                          I'm looking for submissions for the Summer Slovo. This is our annual
                          pre-Pennsic issue, so articles that are War-related are especially welcome.

                          The deadline is officially July 1st, but I will be out of the country until
                          the 3rd, so there's some leeway on that date.

                          Contact me off-list if you have any questions or ideas.

                          Thanks,
                          Paul