Re: [sig] Rus'ka Pravda in English?

  • John Kowal
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 8, 2006
      Greetings All!

      Wow! I didn't know there was a version online. I got copies by hitting
      our University Library and then photocoping them.
      AVL
    • Stephanie Ross
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 9, 2006
        Unfortunately, all the Durham U. links are saying that I don't have permission.
        Error finding page
        403 Forbidden
        Access to the requested URL: /~dml0www/borigleb.html is forbidden, probably due to filesystem permissions.
        If you are the owner of this file and wish to make it readable on the web, please see the ITS pages on web page file permissions.
        Rats! : (

        Nadya

        There are links to a number of Russian primary sources in English,
        INCLUDING both of those supplied by Charles, on the website of this
        list! Go to the SIG list page, click links, then 'primary sources in
        english', then 'russian' to find them.

      • Paul W Goldschmidt
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 11, 2006
          Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

          [I forgot to send out my usual call for articles on the first. Sorry
          about that!]

          I'm looking for submissions for the Fall Slovo. Short articles,
          reviews, etc. appreciated. The only restriction is that it must be
          of interest to SIG. Let me know if you have anything.

          The deadline is October 1.

          Thanks,
          Paul (for SIG)

        • aldo
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 12, 2006
            I am sending u a Medieval recipe to make karavai. If u think u can publish
            it in Slovo, it will be great and I'll be thankful. Ciao

            Aldo C. marturano
            > [I forgot to send out my usual call for articles on the first. Sorry
            > about that!]
            >
            > I'm looking for submissions for the Fall Slovo. Short articles,
            > reviews, etc. appreciated. The only restriction is that it must be
            > of interest to SIG. Let me know if you have anything.
            >
            > The deadline is October 1.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Paul (for SIG)

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Paul W Goldschmidt
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 2, 2007
              Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

              As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
              Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc.
              appreciated. Pennsic-related topics are especially welcome. The only
              restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

              Let me know if you have anything.

              The deadline in July 1.

              Thanks,
              Paul (for SIG)

            • aldo
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 7, 2007
                Dear Paul, I am sending attached an article of mine. Let me know if u like it and if u will put it in Slovo.

                Ciao

                Aldo

                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 2, 2007
                  Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

                  As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
                  Fall Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
                  restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

                  Let me know if you have anything.

                  The deadline in October 1.

                  Thanks,
                  Paul (for SIG)

                • Paul W Goldschmidt
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 31, 2008
                    Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

                    As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
                    Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The only
                    restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

                    I am particularly interested in Pennsic-relation material.

                    Let me know if you have anything.

                    The deadline in July 2.

                    Thanks,
                    Paul (for SIG)

                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 2, 2008
                      Hi Paul,

                      How do you feel about recipes? I've been trying to
                      collect some pierogi ones, and was thinking about
                      sharing them.

                      --Sfandra

                      --- Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...> wrote:

                      > Greetings Slavic Interest Group!
                      >
                      > As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for
                      > submissions for the
                      > Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc.
                      > appreciated. The only
                      > restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.
                      >
                      > I am particularly interested in Pennsic-relation
                      > material.
                      >
                      > Let me know if you have anything.
                      >
                      > The deadline in July 2.
                      >
                      > Thanks,
                      > Paul (for SIG)

                      > removed]

                      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
                      Haus Von Drakenklaue
                      Kingdom of the East
                      ******************
                      Never 'pearl' your butt.
                    • Paul W Goldschmidt
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 25, 2010
                        I'm still looking for articles to publish in the Fall Slovo. Let me
                        know if you have anything. The deadline is next weekend.

                        Thanks,
                        Paul Wickenden
                      • goldschp tds.net
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 2, 2012
                          I've started work on the Winter Slovo and could definitely use some
                          articles to publish. If you have material that would be of interest
                          to the Slavic Interest Group, let me know directly (off-list). The
                          deadline is January 1st.

                          Thanks,

                          Paul Wickenden of Thanet
                          goldschp@...
                        • goldschp tds.net
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 9, 2013
                            I'm looking for submissions for the Summer Slovo. This is our annual
                            pre-Pennsic issue, so articles that are War-related are especially welcome.

                            The deadline is officially July 1st, but I will be out of the country until
                            the 3rd, so there's some leeway on that date.

                            Contact me off-list if you have any questions or ideas.

                            Thanks,
                            Paul