Re: Plants in Eastern Europe

  • Rosie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2006
      Hi :)
      My first stop for everything humanities related is JSTOR, followed
      by 'Historical abstracts.' They don't do full text, which JSTOR
      often does, but you can always look up your uni catalogue to see if
      you have it. Proquest is reasonably good too. I don't know about
      archaeology specifically, I don't study it.
      I wish you every amount of patience required to dig through
      databases!
      Rosie

      [ttim your posts]