Re: Resurrection eggs

  • magdalenag56
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8 4:14 AM
      Sorry I don't read Ukrainian but when I was taking icon lessons one
      icon was Mary Magdalen holding a red egg. The story goes that Mary
      made her way to Rome and was telling the story of the Resurrection in
      front of Ceasar. On a nearby table were hard boiled eggs. Ceasar said
      it would be easier for one of the eggs (white of course) to turn read
      then for a man to rise from the dead. At that point, the eggs turned
      red.

      I'd be curious to hear what your translation says when you are able to
      get it done.

      Magdalena Gdanska