Re: Plants in Eastern Europe

  • Kataryna Dragonweaver
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hey Elysska,
      You are from a Arts background. Can you lead me to any good arts
      databases that allow searching of archeological dig finds? I have
      access to my local Univeristy's Databases, but haven't found a good
      arts one.
      Thanks.
      -Kataryna

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Elysska z Turnow" <annah_almaziful@...>
      wrote:

      > Oh My Great Goodness,
      >
      > Thank you! (and again a thousand times) How to search the scientific
      > journals has been a mystery to me - coming from an arts background
      as I do
      > and having lost access to my university's mega-database since I
      graduated -
      > and you have opened a whole world for me! Thank you! Not only that,
      but the
      > Czech sources are exactly what I needed to fill in my information
      post 900AD.

      > Thanks!
      >
      > Elysska
    • Rosie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2006
        Hi :)
        My first stop for everything humanities related is JSTOR, followed
        by 'Historical abstracts.' They don't do full text, which JSTOR
        often does, but you can always look up your uni catalogue to see if
        you have it. Proquest is reasonably good too. I don't know about
        archaeology specifically, I don't study it.
        I wish you every amount of patience required to dig through
        databases!
        Rosie

        [ttim your posts]