Re: [sig] OT: Midrealm geography

  • John Kowal
    Message 1 of 12 , May 25, 2006
      Greetings All;

      I talked to HG last year, he is out of the map making business. He
      mainly was doing it because he thought it was pretty neat to do. But
      over time it was taking more and more time and he was enjoying it less
      and less. So he stoped. I think I have 4 versions mounted on my walls.
      It is great art actually. If contacted He might have some old stock for
      sale.
      AVL