Re: [sig] Photos up was: fur hat help needed

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2006
      Sounds great, keep up the good work!

      Zygmunt

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Lente <lente@...>
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 24 May 2006 19:11:39 -0600
      Subject: [sig] Photos up was: fur hat help needed

      back to a slightly older topic:

      Hey in the SIG photo section under Kathws' photos I have put a couple of
      pictures of Chinua's unfinished mongol hat and some other pictures of some
      of my garb, I have 2 new coat to add picture of still, maybe next week. I've
      been trying to figure out if I have enough fur for the brim, and had a g-duh
      moment over the weekend; that I can reverse pattern the brim area of each of
      the five panels and have five pattern pieces to lay on my fur and see if I
      have enough fur. I'll try it out in the next couple of weeks, we head out
      the Grand Outlandish tomorrow and I have been having severe allergies since
      sunday; it was so bad by monday evening that one eye was almost swollen
      shut, now I just have 2 great unswollen vampire-ish bloodshot eyes.

      Kathws