Pennsic Pilgrimage

  • Jennifer D. Miller
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 1999
      A question...who is planning on going to Pennsic this year? Paul and I
      will be there from Aug 9 to the last day, who else will we perhaps see
      again or meet in person for the first time?
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      Ilyana Barsova (Yana) ***mka Jennifer D. Miller
      jdmiller2@... *** http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2
      Slavic Interest Group http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html
    • Diane S. Sawyer
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 1999
        wrote:
        > From: "Jennifer D. Miller"
        > <jdmiller2@...>
        >
        > A question...who is planning on going to Pennsic
        > this year? Paul and I
        > will be there from Aug 9 to the last day, who else
        > will we perhaps see
        > again or meet in person for the first time?
        > ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        > Ilyana Barsova (Yana) ***mka Jennifer D. Miller

        I will be there, arriving the second Saturday (the
        14th) and staying through till the afternoon of the
        following Saturday. Look forward to meeting people
        there!!

        Tasha
        ===
        Lady Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva
        Milestone Pursuivant
        Shire of Quintavia
        East Kingdom
      • Jessica Wilbur
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 1999
          > From: "Diane S. Sawyer" <tasha_medved@...>
          >
          > -- "Jennifer D. Miller" <jdmiller2@...>
          > wrote:
          > > From: "Jennifer D. Miller"
          > > <jdmiller2@...>
          > >
          > > A question...who is planning on going to Pennsic
          > > this year? Paul and I
          > > will be there from Aug 9 to the last day, who else
          > > will we perhaps see
          > > again or meet in person for the first time?
          > > ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          > > Ilyana Barsova (Yana) ***mka Jennifer D. Miller
          >
          > I will be there, arriving the second Saturday (the
          > 14th) and staying through till the afternoon of the
          > following Saturday. Look forward to meeting people
          > there!!
          >
          > Tasha

          I will be arriving the middle Saturday as well, staying through the second week and leaving
          on Sunday. I'm also looking forward to meeting folks-- am I correct in thinking the Slavic
          festival is scheduled for Thursday? I hope to make it but I'm afraid that our baronial court
          will be taking place then. We'll see.... =)

          --Smirenka
        • Kate Jones
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 1999
            Ilyana sez:

            > A question...who is planning on going to Pennsic
            > this year? Paul and I
            > will be there from Aug 9 to the last day, who else
            > will we perhaps see
            > again or meet in person for the first time?

            I'll be there from Tuesday of the first week on. Probably madly
            embroidering, but I'll bring a cool book or two for folks to look
            at. :)

            Kat'ryna Neblaga Volchkova
            Shire of Eisental, East
            (camping with Cheshire House, out on the Serengetti)
          • Robert Parker
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 7, 1999
              I will be there from the 13th to the 21st. Those are my flight dates so
              in between is when I will be there. I hope to meet all of those going.

              Sergei Stepanovich Bezrukov
            • Jennifer D. Miller
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 8, 1999
                Ahh, good idea. Paul and I will be camping with Clan Cambion (has the
                Stonehenge gate) at the corner of Brewer's and something (E15). Look for
                our banners. I start sewing next week! Time to drag out the fabric and
                make something Russian.

                Ilyana Barsova (Yana) jdmiller2@...