Re: [sig] Charles IV in Prague... or not!

  • Shannon Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Oh dear! I am sorry that people who care aren't
      getting to see this exhibit. It was a truly fine
      collection. I feel spoiled because I went to see it 4,
      yes 4 times. I live walking distance from the Met and
      have free membership, so I go there whenever I'm
      bored...
      I hope that the collection directors can find a way to
      extend the show. It's unfair for a silly person like
      me to see this 4 times and others to miss out!

      Margarita

      http://mail.yahoo.com