Re: [sig] Where are the Russian pages?

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2006
      They got deleted. I have to remove the link from the Czech/Moravian/Slovak knowledge page, which I maintain. I have about a thousand mundane distractions. <sigh>

      Isabelle de Foix
      Maybe I missed it, don't read every message, but were are the russian knowlege pages on the freeservers site?

      Denis Kuianov, Rolov syn.