Re: [sig] tilke

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2006
      well I actually have this and mine is a new copy never even opened that I
      could tell, and i got it for under $100. The website does not have all the
      plates and stuff from the book that I can tell you. Is it even worth the
      money, yes. I use it mostly to help me figure out what a piece of clothing
      might have been made like, great jumping off point for us Eastern Europe,
      steppes, etc. in some cases.

      Kathws

      Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:38 PM
      Subject: [sig] tilke