Re: Kvas revisited

  • Castalia
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 2, 1999
      Madam, I would love to help you but Russia is still not a safe place to be
      pagan, and I don't wish to compromise the people who trusted me. However, I
      recommend the WCER webpage for people who are more public.

      I have a hard time calling the pagan Renaissance in Russia a "movement"
      because with few exceptions, covens/groups are isolated. Glastnost didn't
      include the pagans, according to my sources.

      My primary source said that ten years ago she knew of ten groups/covens in
      Moscow, and now she knows of two. The others were, well, people moved away
      quickly.

      Email me privately and I'll tell you what I know.

      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 5, 1999
        In a message dated 12/4/1999 10:37:56 AM Central Standard Time,
        jeffsmith2000@... writes:

        > [applause!!!] :)

        [Deep curtsey]

        Predslava.