Croatian

  • Lydia Leovic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      I have cousins in Croatia and Bosnia that I am in
      touch with, if we ever need a backup for translation.

      Now, if I could only get them to send me books on
      period clothing from Croatia (Dubrovnik). I don't
      even care if it's English as long as it has
      pictures!!!

      Regards,
      Lidia de Ragusa

      "Respect is what we owe; love, what we give."
      --Philip James Bailey

      What's my latest fiber project?
      http://lidia-ragusa.diaryland.com/

      http://mail.yahoo.com