illuminations/miniatures online

  • elfkinau
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 3:36 AM
      Does anyone know of any online image sources for russian
      illuminations, miniatures ?
      Thankyou for any help you can give.
      Tamara
    • raelee
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27 6:17 PM
        This is another source that I have found very helpful. The Treasures of
        Mount Athos. You can't get really close to the pictures, but they are very
        nice and span a wide range of time, style and media.

        http://www.culture.gr/2/21/218/e21800.html

        Patches