request for help

  • Becky Harveland
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2006
      Greetings to the list,

      I am writing to request some assistance. I have procured a full length mink
      coat and would like to make a mid-late period Russian winter coat. I have
      no idea where to begin my research or how to make or where to purchase the
      pattern. If any idea, suggestions or help would be appreciated. I also
      have a white rabbit coat that I would like to make something with that I
      don't know what to do with. Any help would be very appreciated.

      Natalia Petrova Moskvina