Re: [sig] --Anyone speak Croatian?

  • L. Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2006
      Thank you!
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Kresimir Zeravica
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 6:25 AM
      Subject: Re: [sig] --Anyone speak Croatian?

      taken care of...and as good as done.

    • Becky Harveland
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 24, 2006
        Greetings to the list,

        I am writing to request some assistance. I have procured a full length mink
        coat and would like to make a mid-late period Russian winter coat. I have
        no idea where to begin my research or how to make or where to purchase the
        pattern. If any idea, suggestions or help would be appreciated. I also
        have a white rabbit coat that I would like to make something with that I
        don't know what to do with. Any help would be very appreciated.

        Natalia Petrova Moskvina
      • Kresimir Zeravica
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 25, 2006
          Np