Serbian Culinary Workshop

  • serbian language
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      We are introducing a CULINARY and LANGUAGE workshop, specializing in traditional Serbian and Bosnian food.
      In this program, the students will spent their time with 2 highly qualified Serbian Chefs from Belgrade. In the mornings, our students will have Serbian Language classes, with an emphasis on culinary theory. The students will spend the afternoons in a professional kitchen with practical work.
      The fee for this program will be 160 euros a week, which includes theoretical and practical tuition, all cooking materials, ingredients and accommodation.

      For all our cultural workshops, places are strictly limited to ensure personal attention. Reserve your place now!

      Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries:
      Jelena Jukic
      SLAVIC LANGUAGE PROGRAM
      Department of Educational and Exchange Program
      Cerska 80 11000 Belgrade
      Phone: +38164356259
      Fax: +38131562113
      Milošs Obrenoviǽa 45/23