Re: [sig] --Anyone speak Croatian?

  • Kresimir Zeravica
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24 5:25 AM
      taken care of...and as good as done.

      --- "L. Williams" <zeninegits@...> wrote:

      > Forwarded from another list I am on...if anyone can
      > help, please contact Delores.
      > Many thanks,
      > Lisa W.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • L. Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 24 9:22 AM
        Thank you!
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 24 7:26 PM
          Greetings to the list,

          I am writing to request some assistance. I have procured a full length mink
          coat and would like to make a mid-late period Russian winter coat. I have
          no idea where to begin my research or how to make or where to purchase the
          pattern. If any idea, suggestions or help would be appreciated. I also
          have a white rabbit coat that I would like to make something with that I
          don't know what to do with. Any help would be very appreciated.

          Natalia Petrova Moskvina
        • Kresimir Zeravica
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 25 7:30 AM
            Np