--Anyone speak Croatian?

  • L. Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22 6:45 PM
      Forwarded from another list I am on...if anyone can help, please contact Delores.
      Many thanks,
      Lisa W.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 24 5:25 AM
        taken care of...and as good as done.

        --- "L. Williams" <zeninegits@...> wrote:

        > Forwarded from another list I am on...if anyone can
        > help, please contact Delores.
        > Many thanks,
        > Lisa W.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • L. Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 24 9:22 AM
          Thank you!
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 24 7:26 PM
            Greetings to the list,

            I am writing to request some assistance. I have procured a full length mink
            coat and would like to make a mid-late period Russian winter coat. I have
            no idea where to begin my research or how to make or where to purchase the
            pattern. If any idea, suggestions or help would be appreciated. I also
            have a white rabbit coat that I would like to make something with that I
            don't know what to do with. Any help would be very appreciated.

            Natalia Petrova Moskvina
          • Kresimir Zeravica
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 25 7:30 AM
              Np