Baltic Knowledge Pages

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
      Hi all,
      This isn't me wanting to hand over the task of updating the pages,
      they need a good work over again though.

      If anyone has come across any Latvian, Lithuanian or Estonian webpages
      that they think should be shared, then let me know. :)

      I won't do it for at least another week though, as I'm travelling up
      to Rowany Festival in the Kingdom of Lochac. I know I'm the only
      Australian on the SIG group map, but if anyone else is going to be
      there, I'll be the silly lady teaching a class on Finnish garb.

      Thanks!
      Asfrithr

      www.499angels.net/baltic
    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
        Hi Asfrithr!

        Ironically, I definitely won't be there because I'm going to Finland
        and Estonia for Easter. Want anything (besides webpages) from the Baltics?

        -- Paul Wickenden

        At 12:20 AM 4/8/2006, you wrote:
        >Hi all,
        >This isn't me wanting to hand over the task of updating the pages,
        >they need a good work over again though.
        >
        >If anyone has come across any Latvian, Lithuanian or Estonian webpages
        >that they think should be shared, then let me know. :)
        >
        >I won't do it for at least another week though, as I'm travelling up
        >to Rowany Festival in the Kingdom of Lochac. I know I'm the only
        >Australian on the SIG group map, but if anyone else is going to be
        >there, I'll be the silly lady teaching a class on Finnish garb.
        >
        >Thanks!
        >Asfrithr
      • quokkaqueen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2009
          In a moment of being organised for a change, I've started putting back
          together the Baltic Knowledge Pages.
          (The Russian pages still put my attempt to shame, but something is
          still better than nothing.)

          See: http://medieval-baltic.us/knowledge/
          It still needs work, but we'll get there.

          Apparently the software I'm running means that I can set up accounts
          for people who want to help contribute, so if anyone has their heart
          set on a particular field, or country, feel free to contact me.

          ~Asfridhr, the slightly organised.