spring newsletter

  • susannah53
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      (Apologies for cross-posting.) I'm mailing out the spring newsletter
      of THE PYSANKA this weekend; apologies for being late, but you should
      receive it before Easter. Edward O'Toole (a Brit who lives in
      Slovakia) has written a neat article, "Carpathian Easter (from a
      Polish Perspective)." Francine Milford, a Venice, Florida journalist,
      has written about the fantastic "Art Ukraine" exhibit that just closed
      at the Venice Art Center.

      In looking over my subscription list, I see that I'm down to only five
      paid subscribers; so many of you have been wonderful in taking
      subscriptions in trade for articles and reviews, but I feel I'm not
      meeting your needs. I still feel that a newsletter/magazine fills a
      niche that a book cannot; I'd appreciate your input.

      Susannah West
      The Starwind Press, POB 98
      Ripley, OH 45167