More teachers needed for Siege

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Why limit SIG meetings to Pennsic only?!

      We are having a SlG gathering at the the Siege of Talonval (July 7-9), in
      the Shire of Talonval at the Wheel Inn campground (Leslie, Mi).

      Currently we have two teachers slated, myself and Istvan Malkai. I will be
      teaching on a variety of Polish stuff, mainly garb and behavior, and Istvan
      will be teaching on Magyar rovas (runes). So, in case gas prices get you down
      and WW is too far away, come to the Siege instead!

      I'd hate for Istvan & I to drink all the iced raspberry krupnik ourselves
      (although lord knows we usually put a dent in it anyway!)

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
      Squire to His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson, Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne,
      C.B.R.,
      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
      May God give me a good sword and no reason to use it - Polish Proverb.