Re: Russian Knowledge Page

  • yanagroznaia
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 4 2:51 PM
      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Justin \(ska Iustin Branov\)"
      <jm_griffing@...> wrote:

      > I would be glad to take over maintenance of the pages.
      > At some point, that may even include putting them on
      > their own domain. I'm looking at the potential of
      > signing up for hosting for myself sometime soon and
      > the company I'm looking at allows registration of two
      > domains when doing so.

      Yay!!! Sounds like you've got the job, unless there is anyone else
      that would like to arm-wrestle you for it. I will leave it up to you
      as to where to host it, all I advise is that the site has a minimum of
      advertizements on it.

      > As to qualifications: I used to do web design as my
      > job and am slowly catching myself back up on new
      > stuff, i.e. CSS. I'm familiar with HTML, CFML.
      > Working on ASP and JavaScript (which I never bothered
      > to learn, too easy to do in CF).

      Awesome. I'm sure that you will do fine. Phew!

      Would you like to discuss the further handing-over on or off list?
      Your choice.

      --Yana