Re: RE : [sig] Russian Knowledge Page

  • yanagroznaia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      > Well, that was sudden.  I just visited the freeserver pages a
      couple weeks ago (well, okay, maybe it's been a little longer than that).

      Yeah, I only found out when I visited a few days ago to find a link.
      However, my personal webpage is still up on Freeservers, so I have no
      idea why they dumped the Russian one.

      > Anyway, congratulations on grad school, and good luck!
      >
      > Sofya
      > Mmmmm.... booooooks....

      Thanks! And also, mmmm... digital information systems!

      --Yana