RE : [sig] Russian Knowledge Page

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      Well, that was sudden.  I just visited the freeserver pages a couple weeks ago (well, okay, maybe it's been a little longer than that).

      Anyway, congratulations on grad school, and good luck!

      Sofya
      Mmmmm.... booooooks....

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
        > Well, that was sudden.  I just visited the freeserver pages a
        couple weeks ago (well, okay, maybe it's been a little longer than that).

        Yeah, I only found out when I visited a few days ago to find a link.
        However, my personal webpage is still up on Freeservers, so I have no
        idea why they dumped the Russian one.

        > Anyway, congratulations on grad school, and good luck!
        >
        > Sofya
        > Mmmmm.... booooooks....

        Thanks! And also, mmmm... digital information systems!

        --Yana