Re: [sig] Hey Paul

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      In a message dated 4/2/2006 7:20:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      goldschp@... writes:

      Yep, still doing the print version. If possible, I try to make them
      identical.

      -- Paul>>

      OK, thanks. I'll finish putting all the pictures in it for your version
      then. When's the due date?

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
      Squire to His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson, Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne,
      C.B.R.,
      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
      May God give me a good sword and no reason to use it - Polish Proverb.