Hey Paul

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      Are you still doing a print version of Slovo? I'm curious, since it will
      affect what I add to finish off my newest article. Thanks!

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
      Squire to His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson, Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne,
      C.B.R.,
      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
      May God give me a good sword and no reason to use it - Polish Proverb.

    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
        Yep, still doing the print version. If possible, I try to make them identical.

        -- Paul

      • MoxFool@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
          In a message dated 4/2/2006 7:20:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          goldschp@... writes:

          Yep, still doing the print version. If possible, I try to make them
          identical.

          -- Paul>>

          OK, thanks. I'll finish putting all the pictures in it for your version
          then. When's the due date?