Today I took pictures in the oldiest gr-cath church in village LESNE in Slovakia

  • genealogyslovakia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hello, my name is Juraj Cisarik /35/ and I live in Kosice, SLOVAKIA.

      Today I took pictures in the oldiest gr-cath church in village LESNE in
      Slovakia.

      I provide the genealogical researching in Eastern SLOVAKIA • Also I am
      able to find people still living in my country according to
      http://www.zoznamst.sk/?co=st_zoznam_en - (there is the phone book
      of SLOVAKIA) and then I will send your letter ( translated to Slovak
      language ) to these all people (selected from the phone book). Just
      send me your key surnames for this service: jurajcisarik@...
      for more details you can see my WEB-SITE: www.cisarik.com