Re: Metal diadems and temple rings

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 25 11:11 PM
      Hi all,
      To not add to the almost-full files section of the group, I've
      uploaded some colour pictures from a CD-ROM called 'Lithuania Before
      Mindaugas'

      As this is copyright material, and this is for educational purposes
      than for just putting the information out there for free, it's on a
      password-protected section of my photobucket account.

      http://photobucket.com/albums/v244/quokkaqueen/sig

      password: lithuania

      Hopefully this will help in your research,
      Asfrithr